AL Anacyte Laboratories UG: Terms of Service for international customers
1. By ordering the buyer accepts our Terms of Service. Buyer declares acceptance of these terms for subsequent transactions also. We do not accept terms of others, e.g. buyers´ terms even if these terms are brought to our attention along with an order or any type of communication.
If our Terms of Service do not contain suitable regulations, German national law applies. Other terms, e.g. terms of buyer, are valid only if we accepted those terms in writing. The place of jurisdiction and place of performance is Frankfurt. The UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and other uniform laws shall not apply.
2. Orders are confirmed by email or other written confirmation and shall be decisive for the content of the respective contract. Payment terms are 21 days net without any discount. If this date is not adhered to, the debtor enters into payment default. In case of payment default we have the right to charge 8% interest on open invoices. Prices are given in Euro ex works (INCO terms). Packaging is included. Local taxes (customs, VAT) and shipping have to be paid by the buyer. We retain the right to invoice the correct price in case of any false declaration. In this case the buyer will be informed with correct prices before shipment in case he wishes to cancel the order. If there is delay in payment, all open invoices are due immediately. In this case any further order of AL Anacyte Laboratories products requires prepayment.
3. We charge reasonable shipment cost. Buyer is free to recommend use of buyers´ carrier and/or transport on buyers account. AL Anacyte Laboratories will to its best to follow these recommendations, although we reserve the right to employ our own carrier. All shipments are sent ex works (INCO terms), risk passes to the ordering party upon handover to the carrier. We do not accept responsibility for direct or indirect damage of goods however caused.
4. We may make partial deliveries to an extent reasonably acceptable for the customer
In case of failure to deliver we guarantee prices valid at the day of order for 4 month.
5. We disclaim any liability because of failure to deliver or delay of delivery.
6. We do not accept change or returns of products delivered. Returns, without written consent are sent back in responsibility
and at cost of the buyer. This regulation is in full accordance to German law and jurisdiction. The customer must immediately inspect goods supplied by AL Anacyte Laboratories upon delivery to
ensure that they are useable and in proper working order.
Obvious defects must be reported to AL Anacyte Laboratories promptly in writing, however no later than 3 days after arrival at the delivery destination, specifically outlining the defects/problems. Upon request, AL Anacyte Laboratories decides which action will be pursued after customer complaint.
7. AL Anacyte Laboratories products are exclusively intended for use in research laboratories. The customer is obligated to observe applicable laws and any official regulations when using the supplied products.
It is a matter of fact that product properties are declared without guarantee of buyers´ satisfaction. The buyer buys our products at his own risk. Unsatisfactory results in the context of the use of our products do not release the buyer from the obligation to pay. The customer is furthermore obligated to independently review the suitability of the products for any purpose other than that stated by AL Anacyte Laboratories prior to use.
The customer is obligated to only use products supplied by AL Anacyte Laboratories for the customer’s own purposes. Any sale or forwarding to third parties is prohibited without prior consent from AL Anacyte Laboratories.
8. The agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with German law. Place of performance is Hamburg, Germany. The courts of Hamburg, Germany shall have jurisdiction.
As of: May 2012