Avoid Manipulation Induced Change of Gene Expression.
Optimize Your Trypsinization Protocol by Use of CellCover.
Cells Treated with CellCover Maintain Their Native State.
High RIN values maintained.
Have you ever fixed your cells directly in their culture flask and then performed trypsinization for further experiments?
Probably not. But with CellCover you can, saving materials, time, and money.
Most importantly, with CellCover fixation followed by trypsinization, excellent sample quality is maintained with no time given for changes in the sample to occur.
There is even more to it.
Not only perfectly fixed RNA is retained after trypsinization, but typical cellular morphology is also maintained and the antigens are readily accessible for a wide variety of applications (IF, IHC etc.).
Special Protocol 1
Sticking to scheduled time points when finishing and working up cell culture experiments
Special protocol for adherent cultured cells:
- Remove cell culture media
- Add appropriate volume of CellCover and incubate for 2-3 min at room temperature
- Remove CellCover
- Add trypsin solution (e.g. Trypsin/EDTA 0,25% for adherent cells) and incubate for 5 min at 37°C (or until single cells detached)
- Collect cells by centrifugation
- Resuspend cells in CellCover and store at 4°C until needed or proceed with your (downstream) application(s)
Possible downstream applications:
Application of CellCover is simple:
Remove cell culture medium, apply CellCover and incubate for two minutes. Then proceed with your standard protocol.
- Batch and single cell analysis
- Flow cytometry / FACS
For interest and quotes and for further questions concerning our product and applications, please contact us at: